What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Will you be watching the UEFA Euro 2024?

Shortie

Regular Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Regarding football, I do not tend to follow it unless it is either The World Cup or the UEFA Euro. This year we see the UEFA Euro 2024 which starts in June and runs through until July. I will be watching and rooting for England to do well in this tournament.

Will you be watching the UEFA Euro 2024? Who are you hoping to see do well in the tournament?

Regarding football, I do not tend to follow it unless it is either The World Cup or the UEFA Euro. This year we see the UEFA Euro 2024 which starts in June and runs through until July. I will be watching and rooting for England to do well in this tournament.

Will you be watching the UEFA Euro 2024? Who are you hoping to see do well in the tournament?
You mean soccer? (I'm American). I like soccer. Never been a big fan of American football. Is this confusing? lol