Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Witnessing a cheat

Shawn

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Have you ever witnessed someone cheating at a game you were in?

Tell us about it.

Were they stopped, or did they get away with it?

I can't say I've seen anyone cheat. I've seen stories of players cheating, but I never witnessed it first hand.

The only people that can probably witness a cheat are the 1000s of cameras in the sky.

If you're just a regular player, you're more focused on your hand than watching what everyone else is doing.

Let the boss do their job and kick 'em to the curb.

The only people that can probably witness a cheat are the 1000s of cameras in the sky.

If you're just a regular player, you're more focused on your hand than watching what everyone else is doing.

Let the boss do their job and kick 'em to the curb.
That's what I am.

The eye in the sky.

I've seen plenty cheat on that. Mainly post-bet. But I've yet to see it in person while at a game.

It's interesting seeing it on camera though. Most of the suspects think they got away but all they would have had to do is look up. Some people think those domes are dummy cameras. They're not, LOL, not a single one.

I noticed a lot of soft play amongst friends in small online games. I know there is a lot more going on out here but nothing I can prove.

I think there's players that do talk to each other when they are playing, but really they're not going to make them any decent money , because it's still poker and it's a game of partly skill but mostly chance ,in the micro games that we play

Definitely a good idea to look around and make sure, though.

If there is a cheat, he or she could be hurting your chances of winning, too!
True that. It's because I mostly don't entertain potential distractions while playing. But yeah, I should learn to keep my eyes peeled. Wouldn't want to lose unfairly!

It's interesting seeing it on camera though. Most of the suspects think they got away but all they would have had to do is look up. Some people think those domes are dummy cameras. They're not, LOL, not a single one.
About how many have you caught?

Yes, cheaters are everywhere! I have seen players cheated and it's so frustrating. There was a time a player was hiding cards but he was caught and reported immediately. Fair play should be upheld in each and every game.