What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Would you consider getting back with your ex?

Ja sa bong

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
There is ups and downs in relationships. Some of them might lead to breaking up with your partner. If you happened to be in a relationship but ended up parting ways with your partner, would you consider getting back with him or her if there's a chance to do so?

Yes I wish I was still with her

They're exes for a reason.

Now, I'm married.

Hypothetically if I weren't, that wouldn't change anything. A one night stand? Maybe. Get back with them long term? I know them good enough by then to know that's not going to happen again.

Now, I'm married.

Hypothetically if I weren't, that wouldn't change anything. A one night stand? Maybe. Get back with them long term? I know them good enough by then to know that's not going to happen again.
This is exactly my principle when it comes to exes. If we ended up calling it quits, we are done for real and permanently. There's nothing that's ever going to bring us back together.

Nothing would make me get back with my ex at all, I left him for a reason and that was due to mental abuse and I would be crazy to go back to him. It took me 11 years to finally peak up and to get away from the relationship and I am happier now than I was back then.

Naw, been happily married for decades. And my ex-wife before that was, eh, donna pazza. (Some of my ex-girlfriends were too, come to think about it. Haha.)

Now, I'm married.

My favorite line is “exes. = examples of trash.”

That’s why there’s no point of going back to them. They need to stay in the past.😁

My favorite line is “exes. = examples of trash.”

That’s why there’s no point of going back to them. They need to stay in the past.😁
I have only had one ex whom we parted ways on good terms. She's the only one I wouldn't mind talking with whenever it's possible but I try as much as possible to stay out of it because she's married now and I don't want to cause any problem for her.