What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Does playing poker help you to escape worry, trouble, boredom, loneliness, grief or loss?

Ja sa bong

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
There are so many reasons why different people are into playing poker. There are those who are only into playing poker for the money. They might enjoy the fun but it's the money wins they want most. There are others who are into it as a means to escape their worries, troubles, boredom, loneliness, grief or loss.

Have you played poker to escape your worries, boredom, grief or loss?

There are times that I play poker just to feel busy. Yes, I will always want to make money by playing it, but whenever that I am bored, it is one activity that cheers me up.

I admit poker has helped distract me some real life problems. There's no feeling like final tabling a huge tourney, and winning it.

I will admit that even though I only ever play poker online for fun and not for cash, there have been times when I have played to take my mind off things and to distract me from things when things are getting too much.

I feel it is always a good idea to have a distraction from the real world and if something like poker helps, as long as you are playing cautiously if you are playing for real money, there should be no reason you do not do that to help :)

I will admit that even though I only ever play poker online for fun and not for cash, there have been times when I have played to take my mind off things and to distract me from things when things are getting too much.

I feel it is always a good idea to have a distraction from the real world and if something like poker helps, as long as you are playing cautiously if you are playing for real money, there should be no reason you do not do that to help :)

Some of those games are good to relax your mind and stay away from worries. So, I understand the part where it is an avenue to help you achieve that always. I play poker both for cash and to ease those worries.