What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Favourite Football (Soccer...) team?

JustWillmx

New Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Hi guys!

Do any of you watch football (or soccer if you live in the USA)? I watch it frequently and I am a big fan of Newcastle United.

What is your favourite team?

I don't really follow soccer/football. But if I had to pick it'd be Toronto F.C(where I'm from), or Miami, because they have Lionel Messi, and he owns the team now. I think he's a majority owner not 100% on that.

The only club team I like is Tottenham. I am a huge CONCACAF nerd though. I could happily watch Anguilla v British Vigin Islands. I am hoping that we can get the CSA sorted so that we don't waste this golden generation with Davies etc..

I don't watchtoo much Football but my favorite soccer team is Brazil and I love few of the players from that country. Romania is the second favorite for me.

I do not tend to watch too much football or follow it too often but the ones I do follow are the EUROs and also the World Cup. I support England when it comes to those and also support the team for where I live too (will not mention the name as public forum)

In terms of the big top premier league teams and such, I do not follow that enough to support a team.

Hi guys!

Do any of you watch football (or soccer if you live in the USA)? I watch it frequently and I am a big fan of Newcastle United.

What is your favourite team?

My favourite club is Manchester United and I started supporting them as a result of how Sir Alex steered the team to win in the past. That is a big reason for always being with the club from them till now.

I used to watch soccer, but I don’t anymore. My favorite team was Benfica. I used to watch soccer with my pops when he was alive.

I used to watch soccer, but I don’t anymore. My favorite team was Benfica. I used to watch soccer with my pops when he was alive.

Benfica is a great team from Portugal. I don't watch the Portuguese league, but I've seen the club do great things in the UEFA Champions League.