What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Freeroll Club Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bawse said:
Interested in joining the freeroll club? Here's how you can become a member.

You must have at least 10 quality posts, and a minimum of 100 chips. 100 chips will be removed/taken from your account upon approval, and you'll be required to maintain 50 chips in your account every month to keep your freeroll club membership. If you are removed from the freeroll club, you can rejoin the club for 50 chips ONLY if you were a member of the freeroll club previously, and was not banned from the club.

LIMITED TIME: Join the freeroll club witthout making the minimum post requirement, just reply below with "Add me". Make sure you fill out your screen names in your profile.

--Freeroll Club Members--
  • Demon_skeith
  • Aragon Burner
  • Live4
  • Skrillah80
  • Jaime Finn
  • royalflush122096
  • Locky
  • Airwalker
  • rich79iu
  • URINETROUBLE
  • lbrew1
  • Gaz2.0
  • Monkey_B@LLs

Bawse said:
Freeroll club member list has been updated. Reply below if you'd like to be added to the club.
All freeroll club members will receive the passwords in their private messages, 30 minutes before the start.

ADD ME I am RoyalGirl. Played with ya last night.

Smoknhotgirl said:
Bawse said:
Freeroll club member list has been updated. Reply below if you'd like to be added to the club.
All freeroll club members will receive the passwords in their private messages, 30 minutes before the start.

ADD ME I am RoyalGirl. Played with ya last night.

Ah okay you're the one that laughed at me for only being up $600 lifetime on ACR lol

Nvm wrong person

Password is available in the shoutbox and on my latest status. Next weeks password will be by PM only.

I'll update the freeroll club members after the game.
Password COMMUNITY

Bawse said:

ADD me

I guess I joined to late for the stocky game
:huh:

Adding everyone that requested to the club. See you all next week and good luck!

Everyone has been added that requested to be in the club.

@"Sharakarma" Are you trying to be adding to the freeroll club? I think we talked on Facebook.

@"OVERTOP69" You're already in the freeroll club. I'll by sending out the password around 4pm tomorrow by private message.

New members remember to apply here to join freeroll club if you want our passwords.

@"tonytony" Welcome to the freeroll club. Password has been sent to your private messages for todays game!

@"Delenia" Added, and PM sent with password!

Status
Not open for further replies.