What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Have you considered quitting playing poker?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
There are poker players who doesn't last long in the game. Some quit almost immediately they started playing because they're not good at it as they keep playing like a donkey while some played to have the experience. They don't have long term plans to play for too long.

How long you been playing poker? Have you ever considered leaving it?

It's crossed my mind before, but I have too much passion for the game to ever quit poker.
I also learned from my past mistakes which made me a better player, and enjoy the game again.

When I used to play poker online years ago, I used to play it online and it did become an addiction at one point so I was thankful that I was not playing for money. I did at the time consider quitting due to how much I played but I found being strict with myself and playing less was a better option over quitting.

I now play every so often and have fun with it when I do.

I have no reason to consider quitting. It is one game that I am always excited to play. So, I will keep playing for as long as it takes.