What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

How do you learn poker tells?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Learning poker tells will provide you with a more better information that's going to make it easier for you to know what to do and be better able to analyse whether to check or bet when you're playing.

What's the best way for you to learn poker tells when you're playing?

Experience is the best way. You're always learning when you play poker. It never stops, you always have to adjust to the action.

The more hands you play the easier it'll be to pick up on tells, especially if you're playing with the same players a lot.

Experience is the best way. You're always learning when you play poker. It never stops, you always have to adjust to the action.

The more hands you play the easier it'll be to pick up on tells, especially if you're playing with the same players a lot.
I personally usually play tournaments that our micros. but playing with the same players is good at time. I have yet to win a game playing in the poker comminity games. I wish we could get some omaha or hilo omaha games, now and then. I am so much more comfortable playing mixed games.

You don't necessarily even have to be at a table to learn poker tells. Monitor it from afar, watching each player play, and how they bet.

You'll pick up on natural human cues that you can use when you actually start playing. Then, just build on those.

Many tells online are time based. Others are based on bet sizing. I find online tells to be much more consistent than live tells. You can talk yourself into bad physical reads pretty easily.