What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

How do you read someone in poker?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Being able to read someone at poker gives you a better chance to figure out what they are going to do. Whatever you can read from their body language or other acts will likely give you the strategy to choose that's going to help you win.

Have you tried reading whom you're playing poker with? How did you read the player and was it helpful?

Reading someone in poker can be difficult if they are good at bluffing and you will be surprised at how many people are good at doing just that.

Some people are very easy to read though in their facial expressions and how they act and if you watch those players you tend to learn a lot about them and what facial expressions give you an indication that they have a bad chance during that game.

What turn they bet on is really the best way to read someone but some people will check to throw you off and then re-raise if you raise. Check re-raising is a good strategy sometimes but other times it leads to everyone folding and not having a big pot you won.

It depends if you're playing live or online. If your playing live theres more reads/tells you can pick up on. Grinding online poker I look for betting patterns, and how players play certain hands.

I try to remember information I can use later on to take my opponents stacks.