What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Poker Games You Like

Nathan AKA Nate

Staff/Mod of Poker Community
Staff member
Freeroll Club
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
Nathan_AKA_Nate
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Nate
Which poker games/Tournaments do you like
For example Holdem short deck etc etc

Last edited:
I prefer deep stack, slow blinds, no late registration, and juicy payouts lol

I like a lot of the variant games. I get really tired of playing Texas Holdem all the time. I play a lot of Omaha and Omaha H/L (just because it is more readily available, and it Isn't Holdem!). But I really prefer some of the other games like Badugi, Stud, Stud H/L, HORSE, 8-Game, 2-7 Triple Draw, Pineapple, and Fusion (which I have only seen on PokerStars). And Showtime Holdem on Pokerstars is pretty interesting too. I'm just hooked on poker and like to play a lot of varieties of the game!

I started playing poker a long time ago and I always played for fun and enjoyment. My first poker game was 5 card draws, then it was Holdem Texas no limit, and finally I learned Omaha NL. But so far my poker successes can be assessed at a local level, i.e. in my own group, apart from a few exceptions I played live in Rozvadov twice in a tournament and once I managed to take 3rd place and win $2,342. That's all about my poker successes, but I hope that despite my advanced age I haven't said the last word