What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Poker Mavens - Low Cost/Cheap Poker Site Script

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
Software Info: https://www.briggsoft.com/pmavens.htm

Does anyone have any experience using Poker Mavens?

What do you think of it?

I'm considering purchasing the software to build a poker room, that'll host Poker.Community freerolls. The sofware doesn't have a built in cashier. However, you can add/take away chips, and use that to define a real money currency. Handle deposits, and cashouts manually

Thoughts? Would you play if I set up a Poker Mavens powered online poker room?

Seems like pretty straight forward software, nothing fancy or hard to setup from the looks of it. I would go for it.

@"Demon_skeith" I see more sites using their software pop up. My roommate told me that he has a good understanding of Unity after I showed him Poker Mavens, and is able to help me build one. Custom is always better. If he can teach me Unity. This is something I'll be working on non-stop, and constantly updating it to make it suit my needs exactly how I want it.

I have a (currenty offline) Poker Mavens site. It got some pretty solid features for the price point. I will probably dust it off and take another shot at it later this year.

@"padrespatty" I considered using poker mavens, but I want something a little better than that, and preferably with a cashier for deposits & withdrawals. Bitcoin one would be cool.