What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

What did you last eat and drink?

These are the ones I get :) the chocolate inside is thick and with the biscuit it's super nice :)

I last drank a cup of tea, I have not eaten anything yet as my stomach has been feeling off today but going to try and eat something soon :)

Thank you for the link. I will have to check it up and see what's going on with it. Maybe I can have some this weekend while at home.

I just had meatballs and spaghetti and cheese

Bbq chicken and white rice was the last thing that I ate.
Yes man that’s the one
I think BBQ chicken and Yellow rice as in colouring or season rice like sweetcorn or veg imo I will pick sweetcorn

Yes man that’s the one
I think BBQ chicken and Yellow rice as in colouring or season rice like sweetcorn or veg imo I will pick sweetcorn
Yellow rice is good. I like it. Jasmine rice is also pretty good or Mexican rice. Do you like mexican rice as well?

Velvetta mac and cheese was the last thing that I ate.

What does Mexico rice looks like could you share a picture of it please

This video shows you how to cook it.

Here’s another recipe as well mate.

Yeah man that’s looking sexy bruh

This is a drink I have tried for my first time and it seems okish atm

Attachments

• IMG_0140.jpeg
    IMG_0140.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1