What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

What did you last eat and drink?

Early I had a lamb curry garlic naan chips fish pakoras chicken tikka platters of chicken wings salad with some Pepsi max and a couple of Smirnoff ice
And not long ago I just had a cheese red onion sandwich

Just had southern fried chicken with bake beans and fried dumplings

I had a poutine from smokes poutinery, and a joker energy drink.

The last thing I ate was beans and fried plantain. I also had a bottle of water after I was done eating. I would have uploaded a video of it but MP4 file format doesn't upload.

I last ate fish and chips and last drank a cup of tea not too long ago.

Going to be getting myself an iced coffee in a little as I fancy one :)

I just had a tea. Considering whether I shold grab some breakfast or just work out lol

I just had a taco rice bowl with a protein drink as a side (a pre-mixed/boxed one that can go with a meal, not the powder stuff that you just have to choke down).