Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.
Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.
At Poker Community, you can:
From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.
Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.
Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.
You're right about how peaceful it is at night or early in the morning around 3am to 5am. Once it's 6am in the morning, I've started hearing noises.It's easy for me, I'm a born night owl, so staying up late is easy for me. I love doing all the stuff at night when everything is peaceful.
I drink a pot of coffee a day. I'll probably die in my 40s because of this...caffine. I manage this poorly lol

There are some days where I drink coffee after 9pm and it tends to keep me awake for a while.caffine. I manage this poorly lol
caffine. I manage this poorly lol
Personally, I usually experience stress or anxiety whenever there is unresolved issues. There are times when it is issue regarding a project I am working on and my mind is continually racing over solutions to the problem. That will make me stay awake all night.The only thing that can make me stay awake at night is work. There are certain times that I have so much production projects and I have to schedule some into the night around 1 AM. On such nights, I have no option than to stay awake at night and grind it out.