What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

What's the last TV show you binge watched?

Welcome! You have been invited by JustWillmx to join our community. Please click here to register.

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Do you have a habit of binge watching TV shows? Which one did you binge watch on last? For me, whenever there's a big trend about any TV show, I would end up binge watching it. Reacher was the last TV show I binge watched the two seasons it came out with.

The last TV show I binge-watched was Chicago Fire. I feel there will be another bing marathon soon for the same show as I have a lot to catch up on.

The last TV show I binge-watched was Chicago Fire. I feel there will be another bing marathon soon for the same show as I have a lot to catch up on.
I had a good time watching Chicago Fire. It's an interesting TV show. What other great Chicago shows that you have watched which you can recommend to someone?

Do you have a habit of binge watching TV shows? Which one did you binge watch on last? For me, whenever there's a big trend about any TV show, I would end up binge watching it. Reacher was the last TV show I binge watched the two seasons it came out with.

Reacher is a good show. I also binge watched it. Have you seen the movies? Jack ryan is a good show too.
I had a good time watching Chicago Fire. It's an interesting TV show. What other great Chicago shows that you have watched which you can recommend to someone?
Chicago pd and chicago med are also good.

The last TV show I binge watched was Knightfall season 2. It took me more than 4 months to complete season 1 but when I started watching season 2, I finished it in 2 days.

My g/f and I want to start binging Chicago Fire before the new Chicago shows start next month! We've never seen it, but it looks good!
I’m waiting for the new season to come out along with the other Chicago shows. I’m a fan of all of them.😎I like Chicago Pd more though.

It's always sunny in Philadelphia, Hella funny even watching it like 15x

The last TV show I binge-watched was Chicago Fire! I need to get back and binge-watch again as the new season starts soon and I am somewhat behind at the moment.

The last TV show I binge-watched was Chicago Fire! I need to get back and binge-watch again as the new season starts soon and I am somewhat behind at the moment.
My g/f and I definitely want to start watching Chicago Fire. I've watched Med since debut, and started watching PD around the time Med premiered.

My g/f and I definitely want to start watching Chicago Fire. I've watched Med since debut, and started watching PD around the time Med premiered.
I can’t wait till the new seasons come out! Chicago Pd and Fire both will have some new cast members. I know Med will probably have some new ones as well.

lately its been a series called chance, dont watch whole seasons but 3 or 4, shows that is. I am au but if u have the chance to watch boy swallows universe, well worth it!