What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

How many hours do you spend online every day?

Ja sa bong

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Do you think the number of hours you're spending online every day is too much or moderate? Too much screen time isn't good for one's health.

I used to spend 8 hours or more online every day but I have cut it down to 4 hours to improve my health.

Are you spending too much time online?

I usually spend about for 6-10 hours online a day, sometimes more. It all depends on what I’m doing that day and if I have any plans outside of the internet.

If I have plans, then I’m usually online for just a couple of hours.

I don’t know but I do spend hours on here lol

I'm typically online from when I wake up to when I go to bed.

I work online, so there's that. And, because I work online, I also take some mandatory stress-relief breaks online with forums, YouTube, etc.

I'll take days off, completely offline, and some hours off obviously to eat.

I'm typically online from when I wake up to when I go to bed.

I work online, so there's that. And, because I work online, I also take some mandatory stress-relief breaks online with forums, YouTube, etc.

I'll take days off, completely offline, and some hours off obviously to eat.
Yeah same here I get online when I wake up and then I’m on it all day until I goto sleep but sometimes I do play on it when I wake up but then I gotta go out and do some stuff then that’s how many hours that I spend online

Yeah same here I get online when I wake up and then I’m on it all day until I goto sleep but sometimes I do play on it when I wake up but then I gotta go out and do some stuff then that’s how many hours that I spend online
There's really no choice when you are making it your 9-5 as well as your 5-11 to make something big of yourself.

I still tend to spend quite a bit of time online but I have lowered how much time I spend in front of my laptop now online. Most of my online time is now spent on my phone when I am away from my laptop and that is usually keeping up with things or relaxing and playing a game or checking TikTok for a little.