What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

How many times do you wake up before morning?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Do you wake up frequently wake up in the night to probably go today bathroom before it is morning? I know some people that doesn't wake up to urinate until it's morning once they go to bed.

How many times do you normally wake up in the night?

It all depends on how much water I drink before I go to bed, but usually I only wake up one time and I go to back to bed.

It is very rare that I fall asleep and stay asleep throughout the night. I tend to wake at least once or twice through the night, usually between 4 - 5 am I have noticed.

It depends on how calm I am with sleeping. I can wake up a couple of times, but I ensure that nothing interrupts my sleep.

Normally lose count. I sustained a number of injuries, including some that involved nerve damage, in my young adulthood. So, yah, I wake up a lot. No fun, but such is life.

I tend to oversleep if I don't stay up overnight or set an alarm.